Wednesday 15 February 2012


"If a man could pass through Paradise in a dream, and have a flower presented to him as a pledge that his soul had really been there, and if he found that flower in his hand when he awake - Aye, what then?"      Samuel Taylor Coleridge

 I don’t think I have mentioned that I am invited to be an author in Spirit Train Chronicles and never thought it would take me to a next level of spiritual enhancement. But that is just what happened. At one point, you just have to say to yourself to step up a notch. Today if have that feeling when I look at the world and all what is happening. Light has stepped up a notch; we are now on a high speed train. Hold on to your white hats. I

 am quite excited about dreamworkers experiment of dreaming ourselves on our self created fleet of Light Starships. As I as well, even though that I wasn’t thinking about it, it just came to me. Then Leslee mentioned the movie “Inception” and my mind went thinking outside of that box again. What if this 3D reality of ours is a dream that we are all sharing, like in the movie. And the dream experiment that we are doing now is just going on the second level of dreaming. A dream in a dream.

 Here some other links of articles I wrote about dreams: (if interested)
To dream no more
Dreaming UFO’s and explanation

There are also interesting articles on the internet on mutual dreaming and steps how you can have a lucid dream. I think , with the a word or an image we can trigger lucid dreaming when we are on the Light Ships and may be able to remember more of our trips.

See some interesting links about:
Mutual Dreaming: Is Group Dreaming Possible?
Five Simple Ways to Have Lucid Dreams

Anyway let’s dream on and make a better world.

 More of my articles on Spirit Train Chronicles: Try thinking out of our limited 3D box and It is time for us to let (personal) Disclosure to happen, click here

Namaste Lisa