Sunday 6 November 2011

Dreaming UFO’s and explanation why… if possible…


------------------------------------------------
I still hooked up by my dreams, writing about them. So I decided to make a into depth article about it. It seems that everybody is talking about their dreams about UFO’s, but no answer “WHY?” is yet provided. I’ll try to explain it from the hand of my personal dreams why we have these dreams about UFO’s.

When I wrote “dreaming Ufo’s” in the Google box and pressed enter, I was amazed how much  people talking about their dreams about Ufo’s, more than explanations, why they have them.
First I am going to tell about my UFO dreams, some briefly and some more elaborated.



Here is an overall view of my dreams: most of them contain a lot of UFO’s in the night sky, some are about mothership. I have seen single UFO’s, touched them and spoke to them. They came in saucer, round/circle, ball (yin/yang), hexagon and honeycomb shapes, that also has hexagons. The UFO’s also ranged from bright white to a lot of colors: green, blue, red…My last dream dates from: 14th of august 2011.

My more elaborated dreams:

18 February 2010: I was in Belgium, next to my bank and saw a UFO hovering over my apartment where I live. I want to go in the UFO but access was denied. Inside there is a meeting between extraterrestrials and humans. Then I am standing on my balcony of my apartment and see again a UFO in the distance. Then with great speed it comes to me and reduces until it is on eye height in the form of a hexagon. Then the UFO downloads something in my head and said: that is all we can do and then it flew away.

17 April 2010: I was dreaming that I was hiding from my parents. Then later we slept all together on field beds in a big airplane hangar. When I look up in the starry sky I see a batch of white UFO balls flying by. Then I see in the hangar some extraterrestrials doing something. They see me and I run away as fast as I can. A black panther lady went after me and caught me. I regret and asked them not to leave. They say they would stay just a bit longer. She says to me that it is up to us to make it happen. They are waiting for us.

29 may 2011: I had a reservation with my parents and friend in a restaurant. Suddenly the star sky is lighting up with UFO’s but nobody sees it. But nobody laughs when I tell them, they believe me. Then all the people sitting around me on tables and they begin to sing an "indeble" song for me. I get scared of all the attention and ran away and fainted. A woman helps me up and introduces me to an extraterrestrial lady and said to her that I was also one of the light ambassadors here to help. See looks at me with an intense look.

 13 June 2011: This dream was very intense. In my dream there was first “First Contact” and they were showing the mothership. Then a battle started between the dark and light UFO’s. A small scoutship comes to me and takes me over the battlefield. I am holding on, on to handles beneath the ship. Then the extraterrestrial gets orders to abandon me. I ask why? She said: Sorry, orders. You need to complete your soul contract. And then she let me fall into enemy territory. The good thing was that I could make myself invisible.

 26 October 2011: partially dream: I am standing on a field ( it looks a lot like the grass field in Belgium where I use to life) and I was with two other people, one of them was actually Simon Cowell (seeing too much X-factorJ). I am seeing 3 silver Ufo balls flying in the sky. I am saying to these people, look there Ufo’s. But they just stare at the ground and didn’t here me. It is now an evening sky and when it gets darker I see in the distance a lot of light Ufo’s making acrobatic maneuvers , circles, something looks like a cross and so on. At the end the sky fills with thousands of Ufo’s. When I saw those Ufo’s I said to myself, I finally see Ufo’s for real. It was a beautiful sight and I felt so happy.

Now, some overall view of other people’s dreams and links to the real stories.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread289649/pg1

http://www.greatdreams.com/alien.htm

The explanation that I am going to give onto the ongoing dreams about UFO’s is my view of the events.

I will touch the common view about dreams with dream symbols and the not so common view (my view) about those shared dreams. These views I am going to relate to my dreams.

Dreams that are metaphoric and symbolic.
I can not always remember my dreams, particularly when the process is disturbed by an outside source (my daughter likes to get up early in the morning, 5:30 and come and lie in bed with me and my husband). But when I remember then it is because of the intensity of the dream. Afterwards when I am on the internet I go to the dream dictionary to figure out the meaning of my dreams. This dictionary is full with symbols that will reflect with my own personal experiences in my life.
But what about the meaning of dreaming of UFO’s? I don’t put everything in here and put this theory on my own dreams. I just add the links for whoever wants to explore his/her dreams more.

My dreams explained metaphorical/symbolic and some links to dream dictionaries
 It seems that when I dream of UFO’s the conventional explanation is that it signifies my desires to find my spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, they say it indicates that I am feeling alienated from those around me. The dream may also be a metaphor that I am acting a bit "spacey" or "spaced out" and that I need to be more grounded and come back to reality.. (What is reality?)

 http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/ufo

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-power-rest/201008/do-we-prefer-dreams-reality-dreams-ufos-and-extraterrestrials

My not conventional take on the UFO dreams.
I think most of the part of my Alien/UFO dreams is not of my own making. Maybe these dreams can be received as a spirit/ET intervention. Or like Suzanne Lie, when I read New Earth part 8, I instantly knew why we all dreaming this dreams. It is because when they finally do land (Disclosure/First Contact), we will not be surprised, because they warned us in our “sleep”. The other take is that we been traveling out of our body’s and visiting the ships. Or the third option is exploring why we are dreaming.

Here is a take on what dreams are by 8 channeled by Zingdad 
Read: To dream no more

That is it for now, I hope that I provided some answers that you feel in sync with.
Namaste, Lisa