Thursday 16 February 2012

The final curtain on the 3D stage

“Before the final curtain falls we stand one more time on our 3D stage with all the spotlights shining on us. A stage that now is an inspiration to enable us to continue forward in the right direction. The 3D play will always be remembered by the many actors who played the good and the bad parts” Lisa

This article is inspired on Suzanne’s Lie latest article, the first paragraph: quote: “I can lovingly maintain my focus on New Earth and the Starship, but my mind cannot remain focused on the third dimensional illusions. Myriad facts, which I know are half-truths and indoctrination, slip from my memory. Duties, responsibilities and mundane tasks are becoming so arduous that I can hardly complete them. Time drifts and moves in and out on its own, while memories that are attached to time phase in and out of my brain.” Source: http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/

How are you all feeling this month? I feel just like Sue, drifting in and out the 3D stage and having difficulties to complete my (autopilot) everyday life tasks. Feeling less and less present in the 3D, and more present in 5D. Even the easy tasks become difficult for me, even the obvious. The reason for this is because my 5D mindset throws it al out and leaves me feeling like a child who is just starting the learn the new tricks of life all over again but in a different and new way.

Also recently it is like I am reviewing my past life, parts of which I totally forgot about it, and they are no negative experiences.

The most of them are positive life experiences. And then the Ascension symptoms that are driving me crazy…especially the Buddha belly, it looks like I am pregnant. Maybe pregnant of the Ascension waiting to be birthed. But I know I have to hold on for now, cause as an Earth Partner I promised Gaia to assist her with her Ascension path. And also keep it together or they going to put me in a loony house . The only thing I know is that for me the curtain falls on 12:21 because I have seeing these times on the clock everyday. The 12:21 and the 21:12. I want to wake up out of this dream.

So here I AM, alone in BE-ing ,behind a desk, typing these words. Nobody close to me I can talk too. Perceiving myself out of the comfort bubble of not knowing, seeing my fellow un-awakened sisters and brothers unconsciously going there own way. But I don’t move away and stand my ground, because I am connected virtually through space and time, to my awakened sisters and brothers on the other (internet) line. Then I don’t feel lonely anymore, I feel connected through heart and soul. And my inner-light grows; my inner-self grows…the path to enlightenment shines even brighter. The hill becomes less steep when I have helping hands from my sisters and brothers. We are ONE, ONE SOUL, ONE DREAM. We will become stronger as a family, because home is where my soul vibrates. Even though I am tired, the lending hands are easing my journey. I look inside myself, overwhelmed by compassion and filled with light of happiness because I know once the word is out; we can shine our lights to the newly awakened souls. Right now I am playing my final role with a heart light filled with HOPE (elpis). Hope? A word that I heard before. I know. Pandora’s box:

 Quote: One item, however, did not escape the jar (96–9): Only Hope was left within her unbreakable house, she remained under the lip of the jar, and did not fly away. Before [she could], Pandora replaced the lid of the jar. This was the will of aegis-bearing Zeus the Cloudgatherer.

 It is time to let Hope out of the jar!!!!

Below here a text that I feel so close too.

 Alien Like You 
 
I know what your feeling
It’s hard to believe in
that home must be millions
and billions of light years away
so let the stars align
let the water make wine
cause broken souls would become whole tonight
oh tonight
we know its right so…
lift your eyes and let me in
cause baby I’m an alien, like you
will you ever let me be, alien…. with you
Aren’t you tired of running
from what your becoming
the truth is its useless there’s nowhere to go its not going to find you
so let the heavens flare
let’s not be scared
we know love is a world above this one
it’s like the sun
lift your eyes and let me in
cause baby I’m an alien, like you
will you ever let me be, an alien…. with you


Anyone out there who wishes to share their last moments until the curtain closes?