Friday 10 June 2011

Angel vibe 2/2

In 2010 I started to see the numbers, 11:11, 222, 333, 444 and so…The numbers I saw the most was 333, 444. So I started looking about this phenomenon on the internet and came across the work of Doreen Virtue.



The numbers I see the most is 333 and 444. And I looked it up: it means that angels are surrounding me, loving and supporting me. It means also that I have a strong and clear connection with the angelic realm and that I am an Earth Angel myself. Then I decided to dig a little deeper.

The following information I felt like that this is me:



Earth Angels is a term used to describe angels, elementals, star people or other spirit beings. It looks like we choose to incarnate here for the life purpose of helping people to rekindle their spirituality and repair their relationship with Mother Earth. So here I start to feel like everything is in place. Everything I have been through is connected. The experience I had with Mother Earth, my incarnation in Atlantis as a teacher and keep the balance in Nature, in this life I am an Earth partner. It seems I am connecting the dots know and I am so glad that I kept a spiritual diary even though the reasons where a bit mystic to me. My angels told me to begin a spiritual diary.



On the website of Doreen Virtue about Earth Angels I felt the descriptions weren’t that all fit to me and the reason why is that we evolved through many different realms or we actually a part of a hybrid realm. The strongest feel I had was for the Mystic Angels. Half incarnated angel, half wise one. We are highly sensitive and can feel the energy of other people’s emotions. Know I am aware of that I can see that I am easily pulled into others emotions and start to adapt there emotions. Now that I am aware of that I start shield myself of from this.



I also came to an article that really described me like I am from Karen Elleise:Clairvoyance site

No comments:

Post a Comment